IMG_7171.JPG

Fundraising

Our activities reach 45,000 children and young people across Maidstone, Medway and Swale but to continue maintaining and expanding our diverse range of activities, we need your help! We are funded entirely by voluntary donations and our activities could not continue without your generosity.

 

Thank You

Although we are unable to acknowledge all of our generous supporters here, we are so grateful to all the individuals, community groups, businesses and charitable organisations that support our work, including: 

  • Maidstone Lions and KCC Cllr Paul Cooper for their contribution to our tech fund enabling us to record and edit our programme of digital Collective Worship

  • All the individuals who purchased Christmas cards last year – you raised £127!

  • Chatham Maritime Trust for their grant which will help us provide CAP Kids Money Courses to schools across the Medway Towns.

Get Involved

There are lots of different ways you can fundraise for us from shopping online, organising a tea party or taking part in an adrenaline-fuelled challenge. Whatever you choose to do, you can be assured that the money you raise will be making a huge difference to our work in the local community as we seek to inspire the next generation to explore Christianity.

Take Part

This year we are excited to be planning our first ever charity golf day. We anticipate that this event will take place in the autumn. If you would like to be kept up to date about this of future events, please sign up to our events newsletter.

We are excited to have the opportunity to take part in the range of events organised by the KM Charity Team. These are sponsored events with 70% of the money you raise coming to us and the remaining 30% covering event costs and contributing towards the KM Charity Team’s work with schools. 

KM Big Bike Ride – 18th April

KM Buster’s Charity Firewalk – 26th March

Shop

Amazon Smile – shop all your usual Amazon products at smile.amazon.co.uk and 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated back to us at no extra cost to you!

Give as you live – shop online at your favourite stores and they will donate a varying percentage of your spend back to us at no extra cost to you!

The Family Trust Shopfront - our own shop is closed right now but check back in the Autumn when we will be selling our beautiful Christmas Cards!

Give

The easiest way to support our work is to make a donation either online or by post.

£250 could help pay for two CAP Kids Money Courses to be delivered at a local school.

£100 could help pay for two online Collective Worship videos.

£50 could help pay for new resources to update our Prayer Space sessions.

£25 could help pay for printed materials and craft items to be used at a Kingsquad club.

Host

*Please follow all the government guidelines and restrictions when considering your event. For now, online events or individual events are safest.

Could you organise a Tea Party, a Superhero Day, a Sponsored Event, or Quiz Night? 

If you would like help, ideas or advice on running or promoting your event, just call our team on 01622 577960. They would be happy to answer any of your questions!

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

© Copyright 2020, The Family Trust, Registered Charity 1162296, Limited Company 09453991